Autumn sure is sweet this year… slow coming… gentle falling… glorious shining!
Here are some things you might want to know about:
1. TOMORROW (Saturday, the 15th) – Witches Ball Midnight Ritual helpers meeting – are you interested in helping with the ritual? It’ll be Saturday, October 29th, at midnight. It’s always great to have folks in the group who know what’s happening and can be good examples, facilitators, friends-in-the-know for the rest of the crowd. – If you’d like to help out, please join us at 2 PM at Washington Park in Denver (southwest corner, near Louisiana and Downing)
2. TOMORROW (Saturday, the 15th) – PIZZA!!! – I love pizza! Want to meet for dinner before Zikr? 5 PM – Pasquini’s… 1310 S Broadway, Denver – Pizza is an excellent pre-Zikr food because of “Z.” – Please let me know if you plan to join us for dinner so I can grab us enough chairs
3. TOMORROW (Saturday, the 15th) – ZIKR!! – think of it as post-pizza dezzert. – 7 PM – Rocky Mountain Miracle Center (1939 S Monroe, Denver) – $10 suggested donation and dessert potluck. Bring something yummy to share. – It’s the full moon… and we’ll have a magical evening of devotional music, movement and remembrance
4. Monday, the 17th – Sufi Meditation at my house – 9:30 AM
5. Thursday, the 20th – Dances of Universal Peace – led by the Dance Leaders Cooperative – 7:30 PM – 1401 W Vine, Fort Collins – For sure, we’ll enjoy the leadership of Qadriya, Keith, Lynda Jai, Mary… and maybe a couple of others… please join us. Community support, enjoyment, empowerment… love it! – $10 suggested donation
6. Saturday, the 22nd – Sufi Esoteric Class – 7 PM – 1939 S Monroe St, Denver – $10 to $20 suggested – If you haven’t yet attended one of these and would like to… please contact me so I can catch you up. This is the third class and they’ve been super sweet! – RSVP (it helps my planning)
Rahima was so kind as to send me your inspirational video link for this installment of “Sára’s profoundly enriching mailer.” It’s a video of dancing bananas… but I can’t bring myself to send it to you… instead, I’ll direct you to this amazing article by Starhawk. I love that woman, Goddess, powerhouse!
Debate as Rorschach Test—or Why I’m Voting for Hillary Clinton
I love me a witch’s hat!